Saturday, November 30, 2013

Football and Thanksgiving

Our Thanksgiving festivity started out with the guys playing a little flag football across the street.
They had a really good turnout with friends and family.
Remi and I got all bundled up and went and took some pictures!










Remi's Thanksgiving craft


We cooked up a storm and then headed over to Bonnie and Beaus for a Thanksgiving Feast!

(sorry Bon and Bec, I stole your pics!) :)


It was so beautiful and of course DELICIOUS! 








Sadly, Eli had to go to work at 4pm! Black Friday is slowly turning into Black Thanksgiving and I don't like it! BUT! I am so very thankful that I got to spend most of the day with him. :)

After we ate at Bonnie and Beau's, Eli headed off to work, and I drove out to my family's across town.
We enjoyed lots of yummy pie and dessert while playing games.
I hadn't laughed that hard in a long time (tears rolling down my cheeks!)
My cousins are so much fun to be around and I love them so much.

We have so much to be grateful for, I really don't know where to start. I am thankful to have a wonderful husband and daughter. I am thankful for Eli's job and that I get to be a stay at home mom with my Remi and soon to be baby girl.
I am thankful that we were able to buy a home and have a place to raise our family. 
I am thankful for all of the family we have that is so close (and far) and for all the love and support that we receive from them! They are my best friends!
I am thankful for my testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ and that I live in a country where I can express that and also teach to my family.
I am thankful that we are a forever family and for the temple that is so near to us. We are so lucky.
There are so many other things, I could go on forever.
I am glad we have this holiday to prepare for the celebration of our Savior and all he has done for us.



No comments:

Post a Comment