Thursday, September 11, 2014

Brixton is 3 months old!

My sweet little Brixton turned 3 months old on the 9th of June!
She went in for a check up and weighs in at 13 lbs. 6 oz. and is 23 inches long!
She has definitely filled out so much.


Where to begin! 
This cute little thing is growing up so fast. She is smiling ALL the time now.
She loves to try and copy things that I say to her and coos at me. She gets so excited and tries to laugh but always gets the hiccups afterwards! 
She is sleeping about 9-9:30 to 7- 7:30 every night. She is still fighting naps during the day but we're working on it! She is getting really strong and can hold her head up so well.
She is still breastfeeding like a champ with a little bit of formula,  and is obviously gaining weight really well. She is wearing mostly 6 month clothing! :)

She eats about ever 2-3 hours sometimes 4.
We have seen her reflux improve so well in the last few weeks that I actually stopped giving her her medicine last week. She seems to be doing great and is hardly puking at all. 

She loves to sit under her toys and tries super hard to reach out and touch them, She really enjoys her bumbo and loves to sit and watch Remi play or me cook dinner.
I can feel a little bump on her gums, and she is drooling like crazy!! She is always sucking on her arm during tummy time or sucks on her blanket when she gets ahold of it!
She really likes to look at toys and touch and feel them! Not to long now and she'll be able to grab them!

Yesterday, Remi informed me that Brixton is finally starting to get hair like me and her and Livvy! :) 
It is definitely starting to fill in and looks like it might be a little curly!

I love Brixton so much and especially love seeing her and Remi interacting.
Those moments are so precious and dear to my heart and I am so happy to have two beautiful baby girls!

My two girls

Helping mama make pancakes! (Remi's Fave!)

Remi's first time feeding Brixton!

Cuddling with Bandit



Smiles for mama!
"I really want this toy but I can't quite figure it out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment