Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The funny things of Remi

Today was a beautiful fall day. Before lunch me and the girls went out to get some fresh air. The dogs were running and playing, the kids at recess were laughing and playing. I was cuddling Brixton feeding her a bottle with the sun on my face. The air was crisp but warm and all of the tree are turning colors. Remi was running around playing and laughing and calling me mommy!She was also pushing her play mower around and telling me
she mowed part of the yard and then was off to her photo shoot.

I thought in the moment how bad I wish I could just freeze time for a bit and be in that
moment forever. Where my kids want me to play and be by their side.


Remi is so funny I can't even handle it. Today she looked in the mirror and said "I am frickin adorable" while I was doing her hair. Oh dear!!!
She says the cutest things like "
"dont worry about it mom" or "we will do it next week."

She tells me that when she gets bigger that she's going to go to girls camp.


Today she got her Elsa costume and kept saying "
oh my gosh!! My dance teacher is going to love this!". 




The other day I was feeling exhausted and down. 
I was tearing up on the couch a little.
Remi hugged me and said "mom are you crying because I am not little anymore? I am sorry mommy but I have to be big. I can't be little anymore." 

OH MAN, PULL AT MY HEART STRINGS WOULD YA!?


But then there was the day when she locked me out of the house.... that was a fun one! Luckily I had the car keys with me. Making some spares in now on my to do list! She can also open her own door to her room and jumps on our bed and wakes us up each morning.

The other day she was playing in her room. I put Brixton in her bumbo by Remi while I went to the bathroom.
I gave Brix a stuffed animal to hold. When I came back in Brixton had a toy of her own from her room and I noticed the stuffed animal high on the top of Remi's pile of other stuffed animals. 
She told me they switched haha. We are working on sharing ;)

I think it is safe to say that Remi is potty ya trained! Yay!
(During the day, that is.)
She told me the other day that her poo looked like a helicopter. :)

At the doctor's offive they have a little toilet for kids.
She thought it was THE COOLEST thing ever and talked about it the entire way home.
I couldn't help but share this picture. 




I hardly ever watch TV. So the other day I decided to sit down and watch an episode of cupcake wars. After one episode I decided to start another. Remi walked over to the xbox and turned it off. She then told me "That is enough for you."
I wonder where she got that from???

This post is kind of everywhere, but I want more than anything to hold on to this sweet stage of life with my Remi girl. She is so sweet and smart. She makes me laugh until I cry pretty much everyday. She has such an imagination and it is growing more and more each day. She is as girly as they come, and is the BEST big sister ever. I am so proud of her, and I am so thankful I get to be her mommy!
















No comments:

Post a Comment