Friday, November 18, 2011

Major catch up time- Engagement at Blast Off

For the longest time I have been telling myself that I would update my blog about what has been going on since Eli got home from his mission. I decided to create a new blog to tell about our life together. SO much has happened since that day, but I will try my best to get it all on here! (It may take a few posts with lots of pics...)

First and foremost... Our Engagement!
April 26, 2011
We met Josh&Katie and Everett&Kailey at Blast Off to play lazer tag and arcade games. When it was time to count up all of our tickets, me and Eli went second. The worker at the counter told us that earlier that day an older lady left 2000 tickets for the second people he helped that night. I started to get all sorts of excited thinking about what we could get for that many tickets!
There was a present wrapped all pretty sitting in a box and the worker handed it to me and everyone told me to open it. (I still didn't catch on at this point even though this is where we met and had our first kiss.) I opened the present and Eli grabbed it from me and got down on one knee. I was so surprised and SO happy! I was shaking while he put the ring on my finger. Hanna and my sister Katie came and took pictures and recorded it. Afterwards we went to cold stone and got free ice cream because we told them we just got engaged. We visited both of our families as well. Such an amazing night!














No comments:

Post a Comment