Sunday, November 20, 2011

Wedding- Part 1

JUNE 17, 2011
It was such a beautiful day. The temple was gorgeous, and we had so much love and support there with us! After the sealing, we had a luncheon at the church. Yummy food and great company. Our reception turned out super! Our colors were turquoise and red with a "love bird" theme! We had a candy and cupcake bar (which I didn't really get to try lol) and Eli had his sisters sing "Songbird" by All Angels for me. We had dancing and visiting with friends and family. When it came to cutting the cake, Eli sure got me good...TWICE! I had cake up my nose in case you were wondering ha!
I had been waiting for this day for a LONG time. I could not ask for a better husband who loves and cares about me SO much! It was such an amazing and beautiful day!



















No comments:

Post a Comment