Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy Day of Love.

It was so good to FINALLY have Eli with me on Valentines Day this year.
He took me to lunch at Rumbi on his break and it was YUMMY!
When he got home from work, he made me leave so that he could set up his surprise :)

So of course I ventured over to the D.I.
SO glad I went, because I found another big dog kennel for Isis for only $6! Score!!

Anyways...I came home to a clean house and music playing.

This sign was on our bedroom door...


I walked in to find our room...
HEART ATTACKED! <3


Eli cut out all the hearts when he had some spare time at work the day before.

They were all over our bed...


All over our dressers...


And all over the floor...


He also left a sweet love note and a certificate for dinner, a movie, and a massage!
We had pizza, watched a batman movie (of course ;)) and played monopoly! (I got schooled btw.)

Such a great, relaxing day with my hubby. Just what we needed!

<3

1 comment: