Tuesday, January 31, 2012

3D Ultrasound

Here I am at about 25 1/2 weeks. Excuse the fat cheeks and cheesy smile. I had just gotten back from the dentist where my ENTIRE mouth was numbed. It took about 3 1/2 hours to get the feeling back lol!
Finally getting the little baby belly! Eli calls me "rollie pollie ollie" whenever I get out of bed in the morning. :)




I cannot even believe how close we are to meeting our baby girl, Remington. It really hit me, that we are actually having a baby, when I saw her on the 3D ultrasound. What a blessing and amazement technology is today. I can't believe we were able to see her so clearly.

Here are some pictures of her cute little face.( The printer ran our of ink before the tech could print the pictures of her legs and feet, but she will have them for us next time!)

This is my favorite picture of her. You can see her face so clearly.
It's funny because when we showed Eli's dad he said that she has the Coon lip for sure...
Then when we showed my side of the family, they all said that she definitely has the Mallard lip.

She is beautiful.








Profile view-- At the previous ultrasound, we were sure that she had her mommy's nose. After looking at this view, I am starting to think that she has daddy's! :)



Her cute little hands.
She was sucking on them at the beginning of the ultrasound.




We cannot wait to meet her! Not too much longer! We worked on the baby room today. It is starting to come together great. I am so thankful for all of the help people have given us by supplying us with some of our baby supplies. It helps more than people know.

About 13 weeks to go...Ready or not!

4 comments:

  1. She's gonna be a cutie like her mama! :D I'm excited for you. Being a mom is like nothing else in the world. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting Sav! I cannot wait to finally meet her. So wierd to think you two are going to be parents. You will be such a good mommy Sav.

    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to meet her Savanah!! It's going to change your life! (and for the record, all of your kids are going to have Mallard lips! haha)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is amazing! I want 3d pics!!!

    ReplyDelete