Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Remi's first piggies!

I am finding that I have a ton of random posts on here with lots of pictures...so here is another one!
Here is Remi with her first piggie tails! I probably could have done it a while a go though...
Such a chubby little cutie!


Remi loves to hang out with her Aunt Livvy!




Great Grandma Mallard brought back some awesome things for Remi from Guatemala!
A moracca, an elephant backpack, and then I got a headband!


We all met at me Grandma's to hear my bestest cousin and friend in the whole wide world open her mission call.
She is going to Paraguay!!!! 
And she leaves on February 14th!
I will miss her so much, but Car is going to be an amazing missionary.






And last but not least, Remi and her daddy just hanging out, having fun!!



No comments:

Post a Comment