Saturday, October 13, 2012

Another post of RaNdOmNeSs

A few weeks ago, our friends Josh and Katie invited us to go on a date to IJUMP and Pizza Pie Cafe.
Here is us right before we left for our date! 
Remi was too busy looking at Barney lol.
We had so much fun. Ijump is AWESOME! We played dodge ball on the trampolines that went clear up the wall and did lots and lots of flips and tricks into the foam. 
I thought I might not be able to do any back flips since I have had Remi, but it was as easy as I remembered!


Trying out my awesome new camera that Eli gave me as an early birthday present! 
This is our cute doggie Barney. He is like my other child. 


I love that she has her daddy's eyes! They are so beautiful. Everything is beautiful about this little girlie! 



Remi's favorite new place to play in. I just put a pillow, blanket, and some toys, and she is occupied for a long time! Pretty nice, I might add! :) Can't even stand how cute she is in her little footie pj's and her bed head! :)

Just snapping some random pictures.
Eli looks so thrilled doesn't he? 

Waking up from her nap! I want to bite those chubby little, I mean big, thighs! 

Every morning, Remi sits with me and "helps" me do my makeup. 
I love it that she already wants to be all girly girl like her momma. ;) 

Flash was a little too bright for Remi, but I still love this picture of us. 
I see more of myself in her everyday. Love being her mom!

Lazy Sunday Afternoon and my parents. Here is my sister Katie! I think her and I look a lot a like in this picture!

Playing with toys at Grandma Mallard's.
When Remi started to show a little more interest in toys, my mom went and bought a whole bucket full!
My sisters told her that she needs to got to a toy intervention haha :)

My little sister, Dani "Pani" ;)

I love how sprawled out she is whenever and wherever she is! 


I love just sitting in her room with her, playing toys, gibber jabbing, and smiling with this sweetheart. She makes my days full of business, laughs, tiredness, smiling, love, and happiness. I don't know what my life would be like with out her in it. 

Eli, Remington, and I went to the temple to say hello to my dad. Remi was enjoying Grandpa Mallard's yummy keys. 

Remi and Daddy dancing in the living room. <3

Messy, happy girl enjoying  some mush!

Trying out my new camera again. I love the looks she gives me, her fat chubby cheeks, triple chin, and pretty eyes! She is so perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment