Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Halloween Stuff :)

I am SUPER behind on blogging, but here is a quick post from Halloween!! 
We had fun as a family carving pumpkins! I loved having Remi feel the pumpkin guts!! 
And... I am LOVING her bed head hair right here hehe.
We had lazy morning and wore our pj's while we carved!
Here is Remi and her pumpkin!! 



I am not that good at carving, but here is Remi's!! 
Baby's 1st :)

Mine was supposed to be a one eyed monster....
You can think what you want! haha...


Of course, Eli did Batman, and of course his is basically the best! 
I love his!! 

Daddy and Remi :)


Our cute little fairy!


Aunt Livvy and Remi were twinners.


A witch, batman, and a fairy!! 
We went to two trunk or treats. We pushed Remi around in the stoller and you could say that Eli was the one tick or treating haha. Then we went to my family's and had sloppy joes!!


Eli and Remi sorting their candies!!


 We had a GREAT Halloween and I had a GREAT birthday.
I got to sleep in and the woke up to eggs and toast in bed :)
Eli got my a tripod and some kinect games for my bday!

Then we hung out and home and took some family pictures!!
we had such a great day spending time with each other!







No comments:

Post a Comment