Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Fun at the park

Last week, the weather finally cooperated so that I could take Remi to the park. Here are pictures from one 
of the days that we went. We invited my little sisters and their dog to come along with us. 
We had a lot of fun playing and watching Remi explore!
I always find it so fascinating to watch my sweet girl experience new things as she grows.
 This summer is going to be a blast!

She LOVES the swings!!

They made a train down the slide.
Remi thought it was the coolest thing ever.

Oh Barney. What would we do with out your hyperactive crazy personality.
He loved running around and never stops, yet he still seems to have all the energy in the world once we're done!

Going down the slide with Aunt Katie!

Little squinty eyes from Rem hehe!

Remington and her Aunt Dani.

Remi has gotten a lot more brave at walking on her own!
We had fun watching her walk in the grass!

Kisses for my girl.

"This is awesome!" Was the caption my sister Katie gave this picture :)
She cried so hard when it was time to go and I took her out of the swings!

And here is Max. Him and Barney were playing around together.



I keep wishing and dreaming of summer where we don't need hats a coats and we can play outside all day!
Can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment