Wednesday, April 10, 2013

{Easter Weekend}

We started off our Easter Weekend at an Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday morning. 
It was actually pretty nice weather! 
We went to a woman named Sharron Welker. She puts on this hunt every year. She 
collects items all year long and has TONS of stuff. She covers the church's entire lawn for the older kid, 
and then her backyard is for the younger kids. 
We let Remi walk around and grab a few things!
All kids got pillow cases full of stuff. So awesome!
Eli was a cute daddy helping Remi gather her stuff.

Everyone gets in a circle and does the hokey pokey!

She was so excited at how much stuff there was and didn't  know where to start!




All her loot! (like we need anymore toys!! :)

Yummy ice cream afterwards!


Remi and Mommy

Sweet shades that she got.

Going through Aunt Livvy's loot!
  Easter morning was great. Nice and quiet, spent as a family. Eli didn't even have to work! :)

Remi got an Elmo sippy cup! (she's seriously obsessed!)

She also got eggs filled with little crackers, a new dress, bow and shoes, an elmo book, and bubbles!
The candy may or may not have been for me and Eli.... ;)

Playing with bubbles! 

Checking out this recess peanut butter egg!


Nakey baby chase! Trying to get her ready for church :)


Cute little bum hehe


Nails all painted for church! 

Remi and daddy!

Families are forever!


So I am SO bummed I didn't  get a picture of just Remi in her dress but such is life! I also forgot my camera when we went up past heise for a picnic! But we had a great time spending time with our families enjoying the sunshine! 

I am so thankful for this Easter season where we can ponder the Resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ. The night before, Eli and I watched a video clip on the Resurrection  and I could not help the tears from flowing. Life gets SO hard at times, but I can not even imagine how hard it would be without the hope of the atonement of our Savior and his promise of a Resurrection to each of us. I am thankful for my knowledge of this gospel and hope that I can remember this Easter Season all year round while I cherish EVERY moment with my family! <3


2 comments: