Monday, November 10, 2014

Brixton is 5 MONTHS OLD

This little sweetie turned 5 months old on November 9th!


She is such a joy to our family. I don't even know what we would all 
do without her sweet personality! 

Lately she has become quite the mama's girl. I can't complain!
She loves to take her naps in my arms most of the time, and wants to be held constantly. 
I love it because Remi didn't love to be cuddled this much when she was this age, so I am soaking it all in as much as I can.

This past month, Brixton has learned a ton of new things!
She is getting really good at sitting up by herself for short periods of time. She doesn't need my help much! She rolled over for the first time just a couple of days from being 5 months. Eli had her on her tummy on our bed and she rolled right over! 
She has been doing this squeal type of cry, almost a shriek lol. Especially when I say the word "ba ba" and show her her bottle.

She freaks out and starts crying and starts reaching for the bottle. She puts her arms and legs out straight and grabs it. She can pull it to her mouth and hold it for a little bit by herself!
She is still really good at grabbing toys, my hair, pretty much anything she sees and putting it straight in her mouth!

She still loves to lay under her toys and sit in her excer saucer!
She loves to play toys and read books with me and Remington as well.
She is starting to jabber a lot now. She sits and blows bubbles for long periods of time, it's so cute.
When ever Remi walks up to her, she gets happy immediately! Or when Eli gets home from work she gets excited when she hears his voice. Yesterday, he sat down by her and she reached both hands and touched his face and smiled. Ahh it melted my heart! ( my girls have the BEST dad BTW...:))

She is laughing so much lately as well! She laughs hard when Remi dances in front of her or jumps around. She finds it quite hilarious! 
Yesterday, Barney our dog, was licking her hands and face and she was laughing a hard little belly laugh! So cute. 
She is still eating every 2 hours. About 4 ounces. Sometimes she only goes 1 1/2 hours, and we are really pushing it if she goes 2 1/2 or 3 ha, ha! 
She eats rice cereal twice a day as well. 
She sleeps from about 7:30- 6:30. She hardly wakes up to eat anymore.

Brixton is such a sweet little spirit. I love seeing her experience new things each day. She is growing and learning so fast, I am not ready for it! I want her to stay my baby...
But as I have seen with Remi, it goes by WAY too fast and before you know it they are almost 3.
I am soaking up each and every moment, every cuddle, giggle, cry, and smile that I can.

Love you Miss Brixton! So thankful you are in my life and I can be your mommy!

This was my sweater when I was a baby :)
Sunday Selfie with this cutie pie


They are already best friends
"Is there something on my face? What ya lookin at mom?? :) 

Her EARS!! Ahhhh I die <3


Sleeping beauty
I seriously love these cuddles


She rolled over! yay!

And more cuddles! No complaints here :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment