Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Remi Coon!

Oh Remi! Where do I ever being with you? ;)
This little girl has me and Eli laughing so hard that our stomachs hurt...every single day!
Here are some of her funnies of the month ;)

We were on our way into town when Remington saw a cop.
She said "Mom, cops will take you to jail, put you in the oven, and eat you all up! Daddy told me that!" 
She has also become quite the back seat driver, and she tells me to slow down and be careful the entire time we are in the car, ha ha!



When I am cooking and go to put something in the oven, she warns me to be careful because the oven is hot and it will burn me. She is so sweet :) 
She also said this the other day when I got her up in the morning...
"Mommy, you are the best mom in the whole world forever. And I love dad and I love Brixton."
I love these special moments so much. She is constantly telling me that she misses me and loves me. I am so lucky! 



We had a fun FHE lesson last week. I printed out pictures of eyes, mouth, hands, ears, etc. 
I had her pull one out of the bag and point to that body part. Then I held up a picture of Jesus and had her point it out on him. We explained to her that Jesus is a real person that is always there for us.
She grabbed the picture of Christ and hugged it so tight. She said "Mommy, can I hold him for a really long time? Can I take it to my bed?"

I got so teary eyed, and feel like I actually learned more that FHE than Remi did. She continually teaches me everyday!
Another thing with the picture of Jesus....We were having one of those hard days where there are endless tantrums and cries. She refused to dance at her dance class and just screamed for an hour straight. We came home from dance and I laid her down for a nap. I went up to check on her and saw her out of her bed. I was a little upset, but before I could say anything, I saw the picture of Jesus and then another one( a little girl praying) laid out on her pillow. She also had the picture frame of the temple sitting on her bedside stool. 
My heart just melted. I could not be upset at this sweet little girl. She doesn't mean to have bad days and the lord has trusted me with her. I should always remember him and have him close to me, just like Remi has been doing. 







Remi is an amazing big sister. She wants to hold her all the time. 
If I have to run out of the room for a second, Remi says "I will babysitt her mommy!" haha!
The other day, I had just got out of the shower. Brixton had woken up from her nap, and so while I was getting dressed, I heard Remi
"Brixton, sh sh sh....I am right here, you don't need to be sad."
I looked in and she was holding Brixton's hand and had given her her binky.
<3


She is so silly and full of life! I love her funny sense of humor and little giggle! 
She loves to make up songs on her play guitar and she has quite the voice for a 2 year old!



She absolutely loves her puppy, Milly, and had been learning to feed her and brush her hair.
She also loves to dress up! Notice the tiara in this picture!



Remi helps me all the time. Dishes, sweeping, wiping the table, you name it!
She also loves to help me cook and bake still.
Her favorite toys right now would have to be her barbies and purses.
She is very into putting things in purses or backpacks, and hauling them around where ever she goes.
She has also loved coloring more than ever and can draw circles very well! 

She can now count to 10...but misses the 4! We are working on that one ;)
We are officially potty trained during the day. We go to dance, run errands, church, and she has only had a couple of accidents!
We are working on night time. :)

Did some dishes by herself!

She sure loves her sister! They will be the best of friends, I just know it!


 I love my little sidekick!! Remi is so sweet sensitive, smart, caring, funny, and beautiful!
I am so blessed to be her mom. I have had so much fun watching her grow. I love this stage we are in right now (Isay that with each stage!) She has one of the best memories I ahve ever seen. If you tell her something, she won't let you forget it!

It is really so good to have someone to talk to all day. She talks so well, I feel like I am having some adult convo sometimes! ;)

Love you bug!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment