Friday, April 6, 2012

Moving? With a baby almost here?

On Monday, I had my doctor's appointment. They checked everything out, and I was already 80% thinned. She said that she is SO low, and gives me a couple of weeks max. She said that I will definitely not make it to my due date which is the 28th...CRAZY! And oh so exciting! I just can't wait to meet our baby girl. 

So you know how we get to move out to Iona? Well it couldn't have been a more perfect time for this to happen...Yes, that is a little bit sarcastic ;) 
I didn't think that this close to my due date we would be packing up our house. I had the house all ready, and I pictured just relaxing and waiting for her to come. Well, looks like that won't be the case.
We will be able to move in on Monday, so hopefully we can get semi-settled in before she is born!
No complaints though. I could not be happier to move out there. 
We have so many fun plans for the yard and house this summer.
 I can't even wait!

I never posted pictures of our house right now so I decided to take some before I started packing up. 
Don't mind the mess in some of the rooms... :) 

Our living room



This is what you see when you first walk in.


Kitchen


Bathroom




Baby Room.
BTW...Eli made the curtains. Don't be jealous of my amazing hubby anyone! 



Our room...
ooo probably should've made the bed haha.



Eli stuck his Batman up there...
Weirdo...


Anyways there was our first apartment together. We have had amazing memories here and have liked living here! It has been nice to be close to town, but we can't wait to be back out int he country!

1 comment:

  1. So much fun, and so stressful at the same time! You will be greatful once you are out here, near family. We will help do anything. Your first house/apartment will alway shold so many fun memories. Can't wait for you guys to be closer, and can't wait to meet little Remi.

    ReplyDelete