Friday, June 29, 2012

2 Months


 Our sweet little girl turned 2 months on the 26th!
These past two months have flown by. I really do wish we could make it slow down a little bit
because I don't want her to grow up anytime soon!

Remington has changed so much in this last month. At her two month check up, she weighed 11 pounds 11 ounces and she was 21 inches. The first thing that the nurse said was "She is really short.." haha yeah, we could've told you that one... : )
She was such a big girl when she got her shots! She only cried hard right after, and she slept most of the day.
The next day, she was just fine! I will admit that I teared up a little bit when she got them.

The doctor said that she is perfect!
Oh and she is!


This month, Remington has been interacting with us a lot.
She is starting to smile at us every time that we talk to her.
She is even starting to coo at us.
Every time that she sees barney, her eyes get so big and she starts to smile.
It is really cute!
She is getting good at moving her head and following objects.
She can hold it up so well!
This past month, she has also learned what her hands are.
We got her some toys that she can lay under, and she is getting so good at hitting them.
Her very favorite is this monkey that I got her. She absolutely loves it, and she could stare at it for ever!
She likes to suck on her entire fist, but a couple of times I have caught her with her 
thumb in her mouth...I will admit it was SUPER cute! BUT I don't exactly want to have to
break that habit when she is older ha.
Also, this was her first pony tail in her hair! I probably could've done it when she as first born though!



Remi has kind of started to get on a sleep schedule.
She will sleep for about 6 hours at night only waking up once to eat.
I switched to formula when she was about 7 weeks... :(
It has been really good though, and she eats about 3-4 ounces. 
She LOVES her milk!!

She is such a happy girl and enjoys just hanging out with me, listening to music,
looking at her toys, and cuddling with me!
We are so blessed to have her in our family.


No comments:

Post a Comment