Sunday, June 24, 2012

Happy One Year to Us!

On JUNE 17th,  we celebrated our ONE YEAR anniversary!! 
I can't believe how much has happened this past year! 
We were married at 10:30 am in the Idaho Falls Temple.
What an amazing day it was for me and my sweetheart. 
I will always remember driving home from the temple after we were married, and 
I just kept thinking to myself..."This cannot be real! This is too good to be true!"
Anyways, I love this man more than he knows it. 
He is so much fun to be around. He can always make me laugh.
 Even if I am upset (which is pretty talented ha ha!)
I can talk to him about anything and everything! We know each other
 better than we know ourselves sometimes.
I really enjoy all or our long talks about hopes and dreams for the future. 
He is such an amazing dad to Remington! He works SO SO hard for our family and 
supports and provides for us in every way possible. 
I am so thankfule every single day that I waited for this amazing man, and that
we were able to be sealed as a family for eternity.
I look forward to many MANY more years with my sweet hubby and best friend!
Love you E. :)


We asked Sharla if she would be willing to babysit while we went out and had some fun!
We started the night off by going out to Big Judd's for a delicious hamburger. 
We had the best time just talking and laughing on our drive out. I love how much I laugh
when I am around this boy!


We finished our meal by getting some ice cream.
 I got bubblegum, and Eli got caramel caribou.
On the way back to IF, I dripped ice cream allll over
 my clothes and we sang and danced to music. :)


We ended the night by going bowling!
Of course, Eli beat me...but only by a little! ;)
It's funny because Hillcrest class of '02 was having their reunion.
They had the lights off, and music blaring while we bowled.
I am glad the guy let us slip onto an open lane!! 
And btw...I got a strike!
But then Eli had to go right after me and get one as well. 
Stole the thunder!!!
I had such a BLAST with my honey!!! 
I am so glad we were able to go out and spend some quality time with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment