Sunday, June 24, 2012

Photo update

Just thought I would put up some pictures of the last couple of weeks!!
I LOVE these pictures.
I think it is so cute that they sleep the same ha ha.
Like father, like daughter.


Remington is starting to smile so much now. It is so fun to watch her grow and interact!





Carly finally got to meet little Remi! We are so glad she is back safely from the Ukraine, and we missed her SO much!!
She is my very best friend!

All ready for church! 



This is how she fell asleep on me the other day... :) 
And here she is just smiling so big even though her eye was all sick! :(


Dyed my hair ,yet again, back to my normal color!
 I promise this is one of the last time lol...

Remi and Mommy just hangin' out


 


I love seeing them cuddle. They mean everything to me!


My beautiful, happy family!

Remi and Chloe with their Grandma Patsy!


No comments:

Post a Comment