Monday, August 13, 2012

My favorite summer treat

It's not summertime until I have a tinfoil dinner! Me and Eli piled on the carrots, onions, hamburger, and potatoes! Eli got the coals nice and hot, and we started cooking them.
It was a beautiful evening and we were enjoying our time outside together.

Here's Eli cooking our delicious meals!





Happy Family!

She is such a little character.
Just chillin' outside, waiting for the food to cook!


We are goofballs! This may be a little cheesy but....
He is my very best friend and I am so glad we share and enjoy the same things as well as teaching eachother new things! I have so much fun with this man. Glad I waited those 2 long years...now look where we are!

Remington loves her daddy. He is such a great father! Couldn't have asked for a better husband and dad.

Fisnished product!!
SOOO YUMMY!!!
Can't wait to make another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment