Thursday, August 30, 2012

Four Months Old


Wow! Four months old already!! Time is getting faster, I swear! Remington is growing up and developing such a sweet and sill personality already. 
At Remington's FOUR month check up she weighed in at a whopping 15 pounds and 8 ounces. She is now 24 inches long! She is still a shorty. Sh is in the 75th percentile for weight, and the 25th for height haha...it's all my fault baby girl, i'm sorry! :) 
This past month, she has definitely become an excellent sleeper! She is usually in bed between 8 and 9 and will sleep until 6 or 7. Sometimes she even sleeps from 7:30 pm to 7:30 am.
Sorry folks but this is kind of a big deal for us! 
She has been very vocal this last month. She has started to laugh at us a lot more, and she is always smiling. She is starting to coo to us as if she is telling us stories. When we go to get her from her crib in the morning, she lets out a big squeal, smiles, and kicks her legs. 
Just this last month, Remington has also been getting really good at standing on my lap with our help. She is getting so strong.
Remi is very good at reaching and grabbing for things, and now her new thing is to eat anything that she can get her hands on! 
Right before her four month birthday, we tried rice cereal for the first time. She did an ok job, I just don't think she understood why we had to use a spoon. She also tried sweet potatoes and seem to like them. I don't think she is quite ready, but we will keep trying!
The other day she rolled over from her back to her stomach, but her arm got caught and she didn't make it all the way over. 
Her new thing this last month is to be sitting in her carseat to drink her bottle. She doesn't not like me feeding her!! I just wanna cuddle her, darn it! I take advantage of cuddling her in my arms WHENEVER I can!
Remi's favorite toy right now is empty water bottles. She sits and crinkles them as long and I can stand. ;)
She is still enjoying our reading time, and her toys that light up and sing to her.
I am so excited to see what the next stages bring for my baby girl! 
She is so strong and healthy and such an amazing contribution to our family! 


This picture makes me giggle so much. Caught her off guard with the flash!! :)
Happy 4 months Remington Jo!



No comments:

Post a Comment