Friday, September 28, 2012

FAIR TIME!

I always look forward to the fair every year.
I still remember we were driving down to Blackfoot when I was about 6 months pregnant. We drove by the fairgrounds and I told Eli how fun it will be to walk the stroller around the fair with Remington that year. 
It really was so much fun, and she was such a good baby.
We started in the animals. It was fun to take Remi out and show her the animals up close. She loved it.


I LOVE this picture. I love these two so much! I can't even explain how amazing it has been to have our first child together. It has brought us so much closer. Eli is the cutest dad in the world.
She may be a mama's girl, but she sure loves her daddy. I think she is looking more and more like him everyday! 


Looking at the piggies with daddy!!

 We went over and watched the dog show. At the end of the show, The man asked, "What is the best dog breed of all time?" A couple of people replied, "Golder Retriever, Border Collie." So Eli raises his hand and when the guy calls on him, he yells out, "MY DOG. My dog is the the best breed!" 
The guy told Eli he won because anyone who has the guts to say his dog deserves to win the prize.
So anyways he got a frisbee and a "poopy doggy" kechain. :)


My awesome mother in law!!                                                    
 


 Silly girl on the ride home!
,

We had SUCH a good time! We ate too much food, watched the hypnotist and Idaho Idol, we hung out in the Kirby booth with our awesome fam, I signed up for Avon, and we walked around all the booths!


I can't explain how happy I am that we are now a family of three and the Remi gets to do all of these things with us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment