Friday, September 28, 2012

5 MoNtHs OlD*


My baby is 5 MONTHS OLD!!! :(
She has grown up so much in the last month.
(I say that every month, but it's because babies change SO much in the first year of their life!)
Remi defintiely has a mind of her own already.
She adds so much spice to our family!



In the past month, she is smiling even more!! She is such a happy girl. 
This month, she has finally started to eat cereal and baby food. I think the spoon is a little strange to her, but she is finally coming around to the idea.
This last month, I found two teeth poking through, just about ready to pop out! (her two top fangs)
She has also learned how to sit up very well. I still have to have a hand on her, but she is doing awesome! It is so cute to watch her sit and play toys.
Remi grabs EVERYTHING and ANYTHING she can get her little hands on.
And of course, everything goes straight to the mouth!
She gets frustrated when she can't fit the whole toy in.
She is sleeping through the night still. Usually from 8-7. Yep, it's amazing!
She is finally on a more consistent schedule for feeding. She eats about 6 ounces every 3-4 hours.
I am glad she is not eating every two anymore!
And her naps are pretty much the same time everyday!

Her new thing these last couple months has been quite hilarious.
One night I was feeding her, and all of a sudden she scrunched her nose up and just started to sniff over and over again. I was laughing SO hard!
She did this constantly for the next two days when ever she was hungry, tired, or excited.
Now she just does it when she is really really mad, tired, or excited.
Today I did it to her and she did it right back haha :)
Remi has the cutest laugh ever.
I love tickling her.
She loves our cat and dog. Whenever they walk by, she gasps so  loud and reaches for them. Both the cat and dog let her sit and grab their fur without any frustration.
Not very often will she cuddle in my arms anymore, but when she does, you better believe that I take advantage of it. 
30 minutes goes by after she has fallen asleep, and I am still just holding her as tight as I can.
I don't want her to grow up...but I do at the same time. I am torn!
I love being a mom more that I can even describe. She keeps me busy, on my toes, and as tired as ever!
But I wouldn't have it any other way! Love you little bug!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha James does the nose scrunch thing, but he also puckers up his lips. It's super hilarious, he does it for no reason and I just crack up laughing every time :P

    Take advantage of the cuddling while you can, once she starts crawling she'll want to cuddle less and less (or at least that's how James was). The only time James cuddles now is when he's SUPER tired or doesn't feel good. She's so beautiful, I love her blue eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete