Monday, September 10, 2012

Catch up on summer 2012

We have had such an amazing summer as a family of three. It has been fun watching Remington in each new stage. This is kinda of a picture overload, but here is the rest of our summer in a nutshell!

Family picture out at my aunt's house when my mom's dad was visiting from Texas.

 Grandpa Mallard and Remi holding a pea from the garden. These two look SO much alike. 

Remi and Grandma Mallard

My Grandpa Mallard-- Love him a lot. 

Eli's truck broke down a couple months ago, and My Grandpa and his twin brother David were so awesome! They helped us get the part and all three of them put it in. Notice Grandpa Mallard under the tree? Ya, he was supervising...;)

Remington Jo Coon


Eli and I love to play scrabble. It was a nice evening so we decided to set it up outside and play!




Remington sleeps like this EVERY night and day. It is so adorable. It's getting chilly at night and so when I got to put a blanket on her legs, she kicks and kicks until it is off. Picky little stinker!

Lazy days this summer consisted of Dr. Pepper, English chocolate, and Storage Wars with my hubs. Great times just being together, even if we are hardly doing anything!

This picture cracks me up every time I see it! Cute little pony tail and her tongue sticking out. This little girl has the cutest personality already.

Annual Johnson Reunion! TONS of yummy food and HOMEADE rootbeer!! Too bad Eli was working this year, but Remi and I still went with my family. Here is Remi trying on Grandpa Mallard's sunglasses. Lookin all cool and such... :)

Yes, I am quite spoiled by my sweet hubby!! 
We picked this AWESOME dirt bike up at a yard sale for...drumroll please...
$300!!
Steal of a deal ;)
Now we both have one so we can go riding together. Can't even wait!

My entire world right here in this picture!
I think she is starting to look a lot like her daddy. 
He can definitely make her smile and laugh more than anyone!

Lately, Remi insists on helping me feed her.


Had so much fun when Beau, Bonnie, and their kids came to visit!
We went to Rigby lake, and here are a couple pics of the cute babies!

Remi and Scarlett

Cute Chole!
It is so much fun that there are so many baby girls the same age!

My sister Dani turned 15 years old!!
So weird how fast all of my sisters have grown up! We have had so much fun living right by our familes this summer. It has been such a blessing!


<3 Baby girl hanging out with Mom and Dad.

Cute little jeggings!! How can you not want to love on this little stinker!


Remi eating Rice cereal! Yay!!
She loves it a lot. Still trying to get a hang of the spoon, but we are making progress.
She has also tried sweet potatoes, applesauce, peas, and bananas!

I can't even imagine not being a mommy now! It is the best thing in the whole world.

This pic makes me giggle. Remi is almost as big as Olivia. 
Remi love Livvy so much. She is such a great baby sitter. We enjoy her coming over this summer and hanging out with us!!


For everyone that knows Eli, knows why this is definitely his daughter! Eli loves batman so much that we just couldn't resist getting these pj's for her. The size on these by the way is 24 months... Chubba lubba!! :)

I am so blessed to be able to stay home and play with this cutie all day everyday.
She is getting so big. I honestly can't believe it. I want time to SLOW DOWN!!

These two are basically twins when they are sleeping.
She was so fussy and wouldn't fall asleep in her crib, car seat, wouldn't eat or play.
She just wanted snuggle with her daddy.

But usually, she wants to eat and sleep in her carseat. She used to hate it haha!

I went to bathroom, and when I came out, I noticed her almost completely rolled over! Just couldn't get that arm out! But just yesterday she was able to roll completely. So proud of her.

Remi and daddy playing Call of Duty.
Nerds!!
(Notice Eli's tongue sticking out and her little smirk on her face lol)

Not very often does she fall asleep on my lap anymore.
So when she does, I take advantage.
I don't understand how that is even comfortable with her cheeks getting in the way!

We got to go on a date night with our great friends Katie and Josh Kunde.
We decided to go fishing, and we had a blast. We are so greatful to have such amazing friends and enjoy spending time with them!

Such a little card :)


We had such a great summer with our little family of three! 
We got to do alot of fun things, and we were blessed more than we deserved.

Excited for fall season!  

Fall

No comments:

Post a Comment