Thursday, March 6, 2014

Silly Remi and 25 weeks!

Today Remi and I did a little organizing downstairs, (I am in complete nesting mode) and while we were doing that we watch the audition scene for pitch perfect.

Anyways, quite a few hours later, we were up in Remi's room playing and all of a sudden she yells at me to sit on her toy box. She walked over and stood on the plastic lid, to one of her toy containers, and grabbed her toy microphone.
She started shaking her hips and singing so loudly, I couldn't hold back my giggles.

She yells, "No! Cap! Cap mama! (clap)

So the whole time she was singing, she made sure that I didn't stop clapping until she was done singing.

Then she insisted on it being my turn. We went back and forth like this for a good 20 minutes until I couldn't get up and down anymore!
It dawned on me a little later that she was most likely copying the scene from Pitch Perfect!

That little stinker sure knows how to make me smile! One of my favorite things to do is to sit in her room with her and watch her imagination run wild! She is so smart and has such a good imagination.

Watching a movie with her daddy. She kept reaching up and stroking his beard :) 

We are so anxious to meet our little girl! Remi is constantly tapping my belly saying "Baby, out! Out!"
The baby was kicking a couple of days ago and I tried to let Remi feel it but baby stopped.
I told Remi that she was sleeping and we would try again later. So now whenever we talk about the baby all Remi says is "No she seepin'. She seepin mama."
It's so cute!
She talks about how she will change her "Poot" diapers :) and feed her ba bas. She is also very excited to have someone to play barbies with. I can't wait to see her as a big sister! 
I am feeling alright for the most part, but this pregnancy has definitely been a LOT harder than Remi's.
I am very uncomfortable and still nauseous all of the time. 
That's ok though! It will all be worth it, and I cannot wait. 

Car seat and bath seat are washed. 
Crib is set up.
Now all we need is to give her room a fresh coat of paint and find her a dresser!
15 more weeks! ;)

Me with Remi at 25 1/2 weeks

25 weeks and 3 days!



No comments:

Post a Comment