Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Scrap Retreat

I was finally able to attend the scrap retreat! 
Twice a year, some of my family members put on a scrapbooking weekend just for 
ladies! It is a perfect getaway! Hot tub, TOO many sweets, crafts and projects, laughing, LITTLE sleep, 
new friends, wonderful family, and a beautiful location.
It is held at Cub River Ranch a little past Preston.

The last time I went, I took Remington with me. This time I was kid free and it was heavenly!
I love my sweet girl, don't get me wrong, but it was a much needed break.
I slept in until 10:30, ate my food before it got cold, and sat in one spot for hours on end crafting, eating, and laughing with some of my best friends!!!

Here is a picture of the whole group :) 


Sharla and I ventured out for a little walk and I took a few pictures a long the way.
This little spring was so pretty and GREEN! It made me want summer so bad.





Sharla, Me, and Mallory are all pregnant with baby GIRLS!
Love these two so much!


Maverick and Haper are to say the least, quite edible!!
They were such good babies the entire time.



I got a lot of Eli's mission scrapbook done &made TONS of hairbows for my girls.
I had such a wonderful time and I am counting down the days until the next one in September!


No comments:

Post a Comment