Thursday, May 31, 2012

Remington--One month old!


On May 26th, Remington turned one month old! I can't believe how quickly time is passing, and all I want to do is snuggle my sweet baby girl! She is doing so well, and she is SO healthy. She is now 9 lbs. and 14 oz.! (Exactly three pounds heavier than when she was born) and she is 20 1/2 inches (and inch longer than when she was born..) 
She has been such a GREAT baby, and I really mean that. From the day we brought her home, she has done so well at sleeping through the night. She will go at least 3-4 hours between feedings at night, and lately she has been going 5. Last night she slept from about 10:30 pm to 5:15 am...Don't be JEAL! She is just so good :)
She is starting to smile so much at everyone. Especially when I read her stories. She just starts grinning so big at me. She gets so excited and starts to kick her legs and wiggle all over the place. She makes the cutest sounds like she is trying to talk to us.
She loves her bath time a lot, and still loves her swing and seahorse. She has kept most of her hair since she was born, and I have had so much fun dressing her each day with cute outfits and hair bows. I love painting 
her cute little toes to match mine as well.


My favorite part of the day is waking up to her smiling face! 
She has truly made me want to be a better person for her!
 I love my little stinker bug to pieces.. <3


1 comment:

  1. She's so darling! I love her little face, I can't wait to snuggle her!

    P.S. You're good for now, but when she starts getting those toesies in her mouth, you might want to lay off the nail polish :P it is super cute though!

    ReplyDelete