Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Remington's pregnancy survey!


PREGNANCY SURVEY--REMINGTON JO COON
Age you were when you found out you were pregnant? 19 yr. old
Did you experience any pregnancy symptoms? I was very tired at first
How far along were you when you found out? About 5 weeks
Was your little one a surprise or planned? Planned
What is your EDD? April 28, 2012
How many weeks are you currently? 39 weeks
Is this your first child? If not, how many do you have? This is our first
What was your first reaction when you found out you were pregnant? I could not stop smiling. Then I started to cry tears of joy
Who was the first person your told that you were pregnant? Eli Coon, my husband
How far along were you when you felt your baby kick for the first time? 24-25 weeks
What month did you find out you were pregnant? December
Are you having a boy or girl? Girl
What cravings have you had? I haven't craved very much, but I always have to have Sunny D and oreos on hand. I did crave ice a lot during the last few months of my pregnancy.The only late night craving I had Eli grab me was a Subway sandwich
Do you have a named picked out? Remington Jo Coon
When did you decide on a name? Who picked? When Eli was on his mission, he wrote me and told me about the name
What pregnancy discomforts have you experienced? I am proud to say that I have not thrown up once! I did have times during the 3rd tri. where my acid reflux was horrible. I would wake up in the middle of the night because it was so bad. During the last month it was hard to find a comfortable position to sleep in.
What pregnancy related books have you read? What to expect when you're expecting.
Any weird pregnancy dreams? One dream that I can think of off the top of my head is when Eli was going out of town to cook a chicken... Ha! In my dream he decided to buy his own cooker for the chicken so that he could stay home with me and not have to go out of town. He had to pay $300 a month for the cooker
Who do you want in the delivery room? Eli, my mom, and Patsy my mom in law.
Are you planning on nursing? yes
Do you plan on having anymore little ones? yes we want 4 or 5 kids
Do you think the baby will look like you or daddy? I think that she will be a very good combo of both.
What place and time did you find out you were pregnant? On August 23rd 2011 I took 2 dollar strote pregnancy tests while Eli was at work. We went to Rosemark the next day to make sure they were correct, and sure enough, they were!


No comments:

Post a Comment