Thursday, May 24, 2012

{Us, lately}


Remington is four weeks old today! Time is really flying by. She is such a good baby. She wakes up every 3-4 and sometimes 5 hours at night! She has been a great eater since day one, and at her 2 week check up she weighed 8 lbs. 12 oz. She likes to try and hold her head up like a big girl and is good at grabbing stuff. Especially during tummy time. We have caught giggles while she sleeps and some smiles when she is awake.

She likes her swing and her favorite toy is her sea horse from BreAnna! She enjoys bath time as well, it has been especially good to do it right before bed. It relaxes her. 

Last week we took her to church for the first time.  She was such a good baby and got to hang out with her aunt Hanna and cousins, Gabe, Chandler, and Finley.
She loves going to both of her grandparents houses! It was fun to get her, Chloe, and Willow together. So many girl cousins on the Coon side! She got to go to Grandma and Grandpa Mallard's while me and Eli went on a date to Denny's. She loves to go on walks in her stroller with me almost everyday. 

On Monday attempted to take her fishing. Not her favorite, so the trip was cut short, but I know she will learn to love it just like me and her daddy.
Later that evening, we were in charge of monthly FHE on the Coon side. We talked about putting on the "Armor of God" and played with water balloons. We had root beer floats for dessert. We all had a blast!

I have been working on her nursery a little more so pictures to come soon. Eli has been busy planting trees and bushes in the yard. He has made it look so great, and I am so glad to have a yard of our own! 

Remi loves riding in the car with me, but yesterday whenever I would stop at a stoplight, she would start crying so hard. As soon as I started going again, she would be completely fine! Little stinker! 












We grow to love her more and more everyday! Excited for summertime with our little family!

1 comment:

  1. So stinkin cute! I'm sad though, I couldn't view your video :( With private youtube videos, you have to put whoever you want to be able to see it's email address on a list, and I think you're limited to 50 or something? I usually make James's videos Unlisted, so then only people with the link can see it, but no one on youtube can search for it. Just a thought! I would love to see her, I can't wait, just a little over two weeks and I'm going to get to meet her!!! woo :D

    ReplyDelete