Saturday, January 26, 2013

Eli's Birthday!!

Eli turned 23 on January 24th! We had a fun day. French toast (his FAVE) in the morning and then we went shopping  Eli got some new pants, a watch, and a hat! 
Then we hit up the Great Wall for lunch. Our favorite restaurant together!
We headed home and just relaxed and enjoyed the day as a family. I thought it would be fun to deck out our house in batman birthday decorations. So I got most of them set up while Eli took a nap.
When he woke he helped me put up the streamers. He loved them!
I made Eli Strawberry shortcake, another favorite of his! We had our families come over to celebrate with us. He got some great gifts. Money, Dr. Pepper, a sweater, and a scrapbook of his mission from his sister Katie. His dad gave him an AWESOME gun and I got him Settlers of Catan. 
My parents watched Remington while we went to Les Mis. I had already seen it. Loved it the first and the second time of course. And Eli LOVED it so much. He was biting his nails the whole time. That's when I know he likes a movie. :) 
We had a great time and Eli had a great birthday!













No comments:

Post a Comment