Thursday, January 10, 2013

Random trips and fun times

**WARNING** Picture overload!!
I have been so behind, and I have been taking so many pictures, and so this post will
mostly be pictures of some things that we have been doing.

Remi in her new pj's. 
She is constantly waving. At. Everything!!

Her hair always cracks me up.
I have given this little stinker two hair trims already, but it just keeps on growing!
I love her bed head when she gets up from naps. 


Love this picture of my loves.
Remi is such a daddy's girl!! The other day, I went in to Best Buy while Eli was working to say hello.
We took Remi out of her carseat and let her see her daddy.
As soon as it was time to go, she cried the instant that he handed her back to me.
She screamed the entire time I tried to buckle her in to her carseat haha.


Here she is again, waving! She is so good at doing it when ever she hears the work Hi or Bye Bye.
What a smartie pants! 
When ever I would bring her out from her room she would wave at the Christmas tree. 


I can definitely tell that she is my daughter whenever I look at pictures of us.
I love seeing myself in her. It makes me realize that I had a part in creating her. I play a part in raising her and making sure she becomes all that her heavenly father wants her to become.
A pretty huge responsibility if you ask me. 
Motherhood has definitely changed me for the better. Sometimes ya it's hard to see my friends carrying on with their fun social lives and college. But I immediately realize that there is nothing else, and I mean nothing, that I would rather be doing than spending my time as Remington's mommy.
We have so much fun each day playing, cuddling, laughing, crying (sometimes not so fun) and just hanging out together. I LOVE being a mom and a wife and am so happy with my life!


My grandma Mallard brought this back from Guatemala for Remington.
She looks so cute and old wearing a back pack.
Before I know it she will be heading off to kindergarten with one of these!! 
*Tear*


Lately, all she wants to do is STAND! She is getting very good at walking. 
The other day she stood for probably 4 whole seconds on her own.
She has very good balance and I wouldn't be surprised if she walked before she crawls!


We were able to go and spend the night at Eli's oldest sister's house, Rebecca, and hang out with their AWESOME family! We had a lot of fun visiting, eating delish food, playing settlers of catan, and watching a movie. I had such a great time! 
Here is a picture of Calvin, Remington, and Mollie.
You could tell that Mollie was so excited to have another girl join her in the house full of boys.



Loved this view and immediately got my camera out!
Isn't it gorgeous!?


I got out to take pictures of the geyser and Eli and Remi
waited in the car because it was chilly!





Not the best family picture, but here is the Mallard Family with 2 
new additions in it since we took our last one. Oh man how I love my family. 


We had so much fun on our little trip to SLC.
I got some pretty cool pictures of the temple!




Eli is pro at walking the stroller! ;)


Baby and daddy

Remi and daddy looking at Jesus
Ok so right when we walked up to the Christus, Remington just sat and waved the whole time we were standing there. When we walked up close to him, Remi just stopped and was so still and silent, and put up one little wave. I am glad we got to come here because it reminds me that Remi is the Lord's sweet daughter and he has entrusted in us to take care of her. She was just with him not to long ago. It's so crazy to think.

Dec. 2012- Coon Family- SLC


Awesome sister missionaries!
The sister missionary in the middle knew a missionary that served with Eli in London!
 Her sisters fiance to be exact!

Trying so hard to crawl!

Sweet shades from GPA Mallard

That's yummy!

Pretty girl with sweet peas in her nose!


Me and Rem on a walk. It was such a nice day, I swear it felt like spring! But the next day it snowed!

Have a good one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment