Saturday, January 26, 2013

New Years in Salt Lake City

On New Year's Eve, we left early in the morning and drove to Salt Lake. We were meeting my family down there because they were already down there visiting my dad! 
We got to the hotel and got settled in. We went to Wendy's and ate and then headed to the Gateway Mall. 
We had so much fun looking around at all of the stores. It wasn't even that cold!
 Later that afternoon, we went to Temple Square and went to the song along that they had going there.
IT was so much fun! Remington was sitting on my lap singing and dancing along as well. 
We walked around and looked at all of the lights. It was so beautiful and I got some great pictures!
We went and saw dad and had strawberry shortcake! We had a great time visiting and Remi took her first forward crawl in front of Grandpa Mallard!
We said our goodbyes and went back to the hotel. My sisters went swimming, and me and Eli and Remi stayed in the room and had some sparkling cider and watched the ball drop! Remi was wide awake. She didn't want to miss bringing in the new year!!
She had a really hard time falling asleep in her pack and play, so Eli had to wheel her up and down the hall in her stroller before she finally fell asleep!
We got up the next morning and headed home! We stopped in at the Layton mall. We had so much fun walking around looking though all the stores. We decided to eat in the food court there and I am not even kidding when I saw we had the BEST food EVER! It was a Japanese place. We got chicken/shrimp veggies and fried rice. They gave HUGE portions for only $6 each. I definitely want to go there again someday. Remington slept the entire way home. She woke up just as we pulled off of the freeway in Idaho Falls. 
We had a good time spotting deer and listening to music on the way home. LOVE trips with my little family.
And I am very excited for the new year. 
My resolutions this year are very simple.
I want each and every day to be more productive, in all areas of my life!
Happy New Year Everyone!!

Remington and Dani at the hotel

Eli and Sanah

Shopping at the Gateway Mall

All the girls of the family minus Katie and Remi

All bundled up and having a good time


Just messing around with my camera


Me and Dani being nerd of course

Train Station- Eli jumping for joy!
Playing around with my camera again. Best store ever. Forever 21

On our way to temple square



Families are forever


Livvy and Dani...platform 5 and 6 quarters LOL




There were 9 deer in a park in Kaysville! Right in the middle of town.

Happy New Year from me and Remi! 

No comments:

Post a Comment