Thursday, January 10, 2013

'Tis the Season!

We had an amazing Christmas this year! We started the day off by going over to my parents house and opening presents with my family. While we were there, we got to talk to dad and we had a yummy breakfast. After that we went over to Eli's parents where everyone was hanging out and eating the traditional crepes. Uncle Beau had the four wheeler and sled hooked up and was pulling around all of the grand kids. They were all having a blast!
Then we went home and got ready so we could go to THE HOBBIT!
My Uncle Kelly and Aunt Michelle paid for our whole family to go and see.
Remington did basically amazing! She slept for an hour, sat for another hour and watched and played, and then basically the last hour we were hanging out in the hall...not because she was crying but because she was talking really loud lol. I was so proud at how well she did!
After that we went home and hung out with our own little family. 
Eli made us chicken, veggies, and baked potatoes!
We had such a great day, surrounded by our family that we love so much!


Hahaha Eli got me this shirt. Love his face in the background.


She was SO excited for this toy!

Our family- Christmas 2012

He really is a ninja!

I think we look alike :)

Making breakfast together

<3 second Christmas together!

My mom got her this horse. She loves it!
Sorry this post was so late, but I hope that everyone had an amazing Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment