Monday, July 7, 2014

4thof July festivities

Our 4th festivities started out the night before with painting our finger and toe nails red white and blue!
We even painted Brixton's tiny little toenails. Oh man she's so cute!

Remi loved them!



All three of us matching

 Unfortunately, Eli had to work during the day, but I got the girls ready and met my parents and sisters at the parade! Remi had so much fun. The loud horn still scared her like it did the last 2 years haha. But she loved the candy. She filled a paper sack 100% full! 
Me and my cute girls
 I had so much fun getting the girls ready. My sweet mom got them both their adorable outfits!
This is definitely my favorite holiday!







After the parade, we went over to Bonnie and Beaus for a BBQ and swimming!



Later that evening, Eli came home from work and we go ready for a BBQ with my parents and sisters.
We had steak, chicken, corn on the cob, baked potatoes, jello salad, fruit salad, and some yummy cupcakes!
Remi had grapes and cupcakes for dinner! :) 


Me and my love. Eli was mad I changed out of my festive outfit. ;) 

We visited and hung out until it got dark and then we lit off a bunch of fireworks in our front
yeard. It was so nice to just stay at home and enjoy the evening with our family!





Poor Livvy was trying to open a glowstick and it squirted right into her eye!
Luckily we got it all washed out and it didn't hurt her too bad.




I finally got Remi to do a sparkler with me!
She was a little bit afraid but did awesome!
See the video below to see how nervous she was! 




I am so thankful for the freedoms we enjoy! We are so blessed to live in the USA!
Happy Fourth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment