Thursday, July 31, 2014

Baby bump update!

I thought I would put together a little collage of all my pregnancy pictures throughout Brixton's pregnancy!
I also have a survey that I filled out about the pregnancy.

I did the same for Remi, and you can view hers here....
http://crazycoons.blogspot.com/2012/05/remingtons-pregnancy-survey.html

I can't believe my pregnancy is already over, and I already have a 7 week old baby girl!
I am so thankful to be a mother to two wonderful girls.
I think that I have the best job there is!




PREGNANCY SURVEY-- BRIXTON LYLA COON
Age you were when you found out you were pregnant? 21 yr. old
Did you experience any pregnancy symptoms? I was very nauseous the whole first semester and nothing ever sounded good to eat.
How far along were you when you found out? Almost 4 weeks
Was your little one a surprise or planned? Planned
What is your EDD? June 16, 2014
How many weeks are you currently? 38 weeks and 2 days
Is this your first child? If not, how many do you have? This is our second. We have a 2 year old daughter, Remington!
What was your first reaction when you found out you were pregnant? We had been trying for about 7 months and were not getting pregnant. That day I had a feeling to take a test even though I didn’t think I would be. I was so shocked and couldn’t believe it!
Who was the first person your told that you were pregnant? Eli Coon, my husband
How far along were you when you felt your baby kick for the first time? Around 20 weeks this time I think
What month did you find out you were pregnant? October
Are you having a boy or girl? Girl
What cravings have you had? I couldn’t eat much at first it seemed without getting sick, but I did like to eat lots of fresh fruit, mostly strawberries. Towards the end it was more sweets, hostess cupcakes. I also craved a fountain drink of sprite and a full cup of ice to crunch on!
Do you have a named picked out? Brixton Coon. Not positive on a middle name yet, but we are thinking Lyla.
When did you decide on a name? Who picked? We decided on a name a month or two in to my pregnancy. Eli picked it out. It was the name of the first area of his mission in England. I didn’t like it at first but it grew on me and now I love it!
What pregnancy discomforts have you experienced? Things were definitely a lot more uncomfortable this time. I was very nauseous at the beginning. I had really bad acid reflux though, just like I did with Remi, sometimes worse though. It’s been hard to sleep at night and my legs are really restless. I definitely experienced a lot more sharp pains and cramping this time.
What pregnancy related books have you read?  I haven’t read any books this time, but I have read a lot of articles that I found on pinterest. A lot about transitioning Remi to be a big sister.
Any weird pregnancy dreams? I had a weird one where Eli and I were living in western times. We were about to be attacked by Indians and so Eli and I (and some other people) hopped on our horses and snuck up on the Indians to defend where we lived!
Who do you want in the delivery room? We want it to be just Eli and I this time.
Are you planning on nursing? Yes
Do you plan on having anymore little ones? We will for sure have a 3rd, and then see from there.
Do you think the baby will look like you or daddy? I think she will have her own look just like Remington did.
What place and time did you find out you were pregnant? I can’t remember the exact date sadly, but I think it was the second week in October. It was in the morning before Eli went to work, here at our new home in Iona!


No comments:

Post a Comment