Sunday, July 27, 2014

Iona Days

Ever since I moved out to Iona, I have always looked forward to the Iona Days celebration. 
I am so thankful that we were able to buy a house out here. It really is an amazing place to raise a family!

We started off the day by watching Eli play in his 3 on 3 basketball tournament!
He went a little early to register and play at 10. We went to the park and sat in the shade and cheered him and his team on. In between games, me and my sisters went and joined in on the zumba!



Remi got to get her face painted, and make some free crafts that they had set up for the kids.
We had a free hotdog and hamburger lunch too.
 Brixton was such a good girl and slept most of the time.
Remi had fun playing on the toys and running around.




Eli did so good at basketball. I love watching him because it has been a while since I have. 
He's pretty cute if I do say so!
His team was him, Josh, Jason, and Justin Kunde. They made it to the championship game, but right in the middle of it, Eli went up for a rebound and landed on his ankle. He broke it back in high school, and it was hurting pretty bad. He got up and walked it off, but it was sore for a couple days.




After the game we went home and we ALL took a 1 hour nap. I must say it was DIVINE!
later that evening, we went to Josh and Katie Kunde's baby shower. They are due pretty soon and we are way excited for them. They are such great friends and we will miss them when they move to Utah next month!
Remi went with my parents to the dinner and enjoyed it! When I picked her up I asked what she had for dinner. "Watermelon and a cookie!"
She really liked the live music they had too!
We were sad we missed the dinner, but had a great time at the baby shower and were glad Remi still got to
go!

Here is my 79 year old Grandpa Mallard playing on the zip line.
Yes, he pretty much rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment