Monday, July 28, 2014

Pizza and an X-ray

So since Brixton was born, she has been having the symptoms of acid reflux.
She chokes so bad when she eats that sometimes she even stops breathing for a few seconds.
Luckily they put her on zantac at 1 weeks old, and ever since then, I can tell that it helps with the pain tremendously! She still spits up, but at least it isn't hurting as bad.
Anyways, the past couple of weeks, whenever she eats she will immediately projectile puke all of her food out! I'm not talking normal spit up either. Out the nose, gagging and choking and not breathing. 
I talked to her doctor and he wanted to get an xray done to make sure that every thing was ok.

We took her in today to check it out. Eli had to stay in the waiting room with Remi and I took Brixton back.
They made her drink this chalky stuff through a bottle, so that they could watch it go down and see what happened. She did not like it one bit! And I don't blame her either.
They had to make the hole in the bottle super big so that we could get some in her.

Turns out that there is nothing horribly wrong, thank goodness!
I am still worried about the puking, but it hasn't happened that bad for a few days now.
I will just say a little prayer, giver her her medicine, and watch her like a hawk!

Apparently she is healthy...do you see this chunk a lunk???
She's gaining plenty of weight and eats like a champ. :)


After her appointmnet, we went and grabbed a pizza and lemonade and went over to a park in town.
Remi had fun playing on the toys and getting her energy out! Afterwards, we ventured to walmart to get some grocery shopping done. Eli is a life saver for coming with me. I have gone with both girls and it is a littl tough ;)
The cart gets so full that Remi has to walk. I look over and she's chowing down on some green beans! LOL. At least it was something healthy, and don't worry...I bought them :)

I love this picture of these two. I would have to say that Remi is definitely a daddy's girl!
He woke up and went to grab Remi from her room. 
She said," Daddy not going to work?" 
Eli says nope I am staying home today." 
Remi says, "Then I don't have to miss you! High five!"

I am seriously so in love with my little family and grateful to have all 3 of them in my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment