Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Katie's Graduation!

HAPPY GRADUATION TO MY BABY SISTER!!!

I realize that this post is just tad late...I am super behind on my blogging! But we had such a great time attending Katie's graduation ceremony. It was a beautiful evening and they actually got to do it outside!

Katie looked so cute and SO happy!!



I love my family so much, words can't really describe it. I can't believe how big we have all grown. We had so many good memories growing up and getting into trouble together. 
I have now been graduated for 3 years, and it was fun to reflect on my graduation and high school memories!
Katie is going to BYUI in the Fall, and I am having so much fun showing her how to sign up for classes and such. Makes me miss college so bad!!! 
Dani is now a Junior and is 16 and dating! She's a gorgeous cheerleader and good at what she does! 
Olivia is now in 8th grade and I can't believe it. When Livvy was born, I was old enough to remember holding her and changing her diapers. She is so smart and kind! Remington is OBSESSED with her. I don't know if obsessed even explains it HA! She is a good role model for my daughter!
My mom is more beautiful than ever!! She is such a good grandma to Remi and I love seeing her with her. As a wife and mother, I constantly catch myself doing things just like my mom, and every time, I am so grateful for all that she taught me! She never missed a track meet, choir concert, volleyball game, or basketball game (even though I sat on the bench almost the whole game!) She always had Delicious home made meals and was always baking something yummy that day! I look up to my mom and love her very much. 




Remington and her aunt Katie! (Rem needs a hair cut! lol!)

Remi's wannabe ;) 

YAY! Congrats sis!


My gift to Katie! (It may not be that exciting right now, but I promise, it will ALL come in handy very soon!)

My little family! I LOVE these two stinkers so much. We're pretty cute if I do say so myself!

SISTERS :)

Love them!

My wonderful parents


Grandma and Grandpa Mallard 

I don't know when she got to be as tall as me! 

MUAH! 
CONGRATS CLASS OF 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment