Friday, August 30, 2013

Random activities of summer... picture OVER LOAD!

I am BEYOND BEHIND with my family blog. 
Time to catch up starting with the rest of our summer adventures. This is going to be a picture overload, but we had such a great summer and so many fun things went on!

Eli did a ton of fishing this summer. One of their trips gave me a little scare though! They only went 20 minutes away to float the river. It wasn't a very long float, so he said he would be home well before dark. Well, 9:30 rolls around and I start freaking out! He was with Jerry and Justin, and Jerry had called and told Beau, be worried if we don't get home by 9:30. 10 pm rolls around now and I have been calling Eli over and over! Finally he answers, out of breath, and says that he just hiked up the hill to get service. He needed someone to come and get him. They parked one truck at the end and then the other one was left at the beginning. Well, turns out that they left the keys in the truck at the beginning and had no way to get home! So anyways, Beau saved them and went and picked them up. 
What adventures they always have! :)



Fishing at Blacktail! They were delicious!

We had a great time visiting our families on Father's day. I made these little suits for each of our dad's and one for Eli with their favorite treats inside. I think about how great the influence my dad has been on my life and how blessed I am to have grown up with a dad that taught me right from wrong, to never ever quit, and to love the lord always. I am thankful for Eli's dad and for all that he has taught Eli about being a hard worker, to be honest, and how to serve the lord. He taught Eli by example and now Eli is such an amazing dad to our sweet little girl. I am thankful for all three of them in our lives.


Having Chocolate pudding for the first time! It's as if she placed that uni brown on purpose.

Eli and Remigton taking a dip in the pool on a hot summer night! We had so much fun with this pool!! Remi thinks its the coolest thing. She always asked to play in it by saying "bath, mama, bath!"

Here is Remi and Chloe watching some cartoons with a cold sippy! I am so thankful she has so many cousins around here and that they all get to be together. I hope they are all the best of friends forever! I know my cousin my age is my very best friend!

Remington and Mommy after Remi's bubble bath. Man, we are enjoying this new home SO much!

Me and Remi at the annual johnson reunion! Eli was coming home from the 50 miler that day. He had been gone for 6 days (the longest we've been apart since his mission!) and I couldn't wait to see him. I felt so giddy when he called me to say he was on his way home.
Almost as giddy as when I would talk to him on Christmas during his mission ha ha! 

I signed up to run the Iona day's 5k with me mom and sisters, Katie and Livvy, back in July. It was the first 5k race I had ran since cross country in high school!
I felt really good starting out and even kept up with my sister (she had just graduated) up until the 2nd mile! Then I decided to let her beat me ;)
I ended up getting 1st in my age division and 26th out of all 106 people there! It felt so good to run again. I definitely want to do it more, I absolutely love to run!

This summer we also got a sweet new husky puppy named Gunnar! He is the cuddliest thing ever. He is now bigger than Barney, and still wants to cuddle! I love him.

Eli let me ride in the cart with Remi at Target. I was too tired to walk. Remi thought it was pretty cool!

Woke up to this little goodie on the fridge one morning. 

My mom helped me weed my garden and flower beds SO much! It was fun to help her get her garden spot ready. Remi was fearless and wanted to pick up every worm that she saw!

Picking and canning with my sisters!! 57 cans of apple pie filling. YES PLEASE!

Our dog and cat are cute and cuddle.

We won some tickets to paramount from star 98! This was a big deal, people. I never win anything!


Going to the park! That was one of her favorite things to do this summer!

Mommy daughter date to Dickey's BBQ. We love the self serve ice cream!

We had fun playing in the water all summer long! I love the little tan lines that Remi got. She wanted to be outside all day everyday! 







Riding the carousel in Rexburg. She didn't love it. 
She kept saying, all done, all done in sign language! 


These pictures were just a few days before she gave up the bottle completely! 
I took it away (she was only having one or two a day anyway) and she never even asked about it! 
She was about 15 months.


Remi is so beautiful! I love her silly personality and the funny things she is always doing! 
I used to take pictures each month and describe how she had grow and what she was doing. I get so sad that I didn't keep doing that, but have tried to keep track of some silly things she has done over the last few months or so!
-wraps bras around neck
- brushes teeth pretty good by herself
 -lifts shirt and puts on deodorant
 -attached to my little sister Livvy and wants to be just like her
 -girly with make up and jewlery, 
-wants to take her doll on bike rides and in her high chair, 
-says hi when she knows she's not supposed to do something,
- ta ta for bird flaps her hands,
 -says thank you in sign all the time now
-puts hands up to say where?
- gives kisses all the time,
 -says hi, bye, mama, dada, livvy, grama, grampa,, katie, gunnar, barney
-says no no if you do something she doesn't like or not supposed to, 
-loves to feed baby doll
 -wants dolls and barbies naked, 
-blow nose really good, 
-eats everything we give her pretty much,
 -obsessed with binky and blanket all of a sudden, 
-says please and tilts head all by her self if she wants something
-dances with chest out and chin down
-drops it low, 
-wakes me up every morning  MAMA? 
-swims on belly in bathtub
-sweeps with duster,
 -takes diaper in garbage, 
-touches diaper when shes poopy  to tell us
- unloads each piece of silver ware and puts it in the drawer
 -tells a story in jibber jabber, 










No comments:

Post a Comment