Thursday, January 26, 2012

Eli's Birthday

Eli's birthday was on the 24th and he turned the big 22!!!
I got up in the middle of the night to let the dogs out, and so I hung up a birthday sign in the living room for Eli to wake up to!


I made him his favorite breakfast...~FRENCH TOAST~
He got ready and went to work so I stayed at home and made his cake.
I stopped by the Sandwich Tree and grabbed lunch to take over to the office!

It was DELISH!! And Eli was so excited that I got that for lunch.
I hung out at work with Eli for a bit. We played some Farkle (our new favorite game) and I also helped him study for his EMT class that he started the night before.



I set up a surprise dinner at Pizza Pie Cafe for when Eli got off of work. He thought that it was just him and I going, but I actually had his family and mine waiting there to surprise him!
We had a delicious dinner and a great time visiting.

He has been wanting to see Tower Heist and so we went and watched it at Paramount. It was really good and I would definitely recommend it!

After the movie, we went home and I sang Happy Birthday to Eli all by myself :) He blew out his 22 candles, and we ate tons of strawberry shortcake!! SO YUMMY! Thanks Hanna for the recipe!





And last but not least...presents!
He got one of his presents pretty early...an android tablet!
I got him a couple new pairs of jeans, some Dr. Pepper, and made him a pillow and quilt.






I got a sewing machine from my mom for Christmas, and this quilt is the first big project I have made with it. I am so proud of myself and I am so pleased at how it turned out!! Here are a few pictures. Of course it's a Batman... :)





Happy Birthday honey!!

2 comments:

  1. Savanah, I am so glad my little brother married up. You are so good to him! I hope he's treatin' you nice! Happy birthday, E!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a little susy homemaker Sav. Looks like his birthday was great. You spoil him!

    ReplyDelete