Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I love the D.I.!!!

WOW! I have got some really great finds these last few weeks!!

Here is one of my purchases...

I got these SUPER cute boots. They are so cute, comfortable, warm, and best of all they were only $6!!


I also got some clothes for Remi. They were all in such great shape. Looked brand new...some were brand new with tags! I got six onesies, one pair of pants, two sleepers, one bib, and one shirt for only $13! Aren't they soooo cute? I can't even wait to dress up our sweetie.


All of this for a whopping $19!!!

I only found one thing on my next trip, but I would say it was well worth it because this clothes hamper looks great in our bedroom. (And we needed one bad!)
It was only 4 dollars! :)


My next purchase was a huge hit!

I found these super cute shirts (comfortable and great for my belly) Downeast and Roxy!
$5 each!!



I was excited to find this electric mixer. It's no kitchen aid, but it sure "beats" using a wooden spoon with my hand. (No pun intended ;))
Looks brand new and only $3!



I have decided to start collecting a book or two each time that I go to D.I. to add to my book collection. I want to have tons of great books for my kids to have!
This one is really cute. It's a "spin along" book. "The Wheels on the Bus."


I got these burp rags for .50 each. They are brown and pink but you can't tell because my camera is not the best. (Sorry!) They are cute cute!



I got some hangers as well! 12 of them for $1!
All of this for $16!!!



And last but not least...We didn't find this at the DI, but at the thrift store across from the DI. We were getting ready to leave and we heard someone say kirby. We hear these people talking about how great kirby's work and how much they love them. They start to say, "And did you know..the Kirby shop here in town is still actually open!" Haha it was pretty funny. Eli goes, "Yeah my dad owns that!"
So anyways, we tested it out and it works SO good. It is really old, but we're not sure what year yet. It even came with all of the attachments and a polishing kit for..drumroll please... $15!!



Yay for THRIFT STORES~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment