Tuesday, December 20, 2011

6 months!!!

We were married on June 17th,2011.
We have reached our six month mark,this month, on the 17th!
I cannot believe it has been six months since Eli and I got married. It has been the best six months of my life so far! We have been able to do so much together and make so many lasting memories for our family.

We moved into our first apartment together
We got two new additions to our familiy; our puppies
I finished another semester of school
Eli got a new job and is getting ready to start school at EITC in the spring
We had our first Fourth of July, Halloween, and Thanksgiving as a family
Best of all...we found about our newest addition; Remington Jo

I have enjoyed every minute of being married to my best friend. We have already grown so much closer and learned many new things about each other. I am so thankful to have Eli in my life and to share our lives together. I can't wait to meet our baby girl and see what else life has to offer us in the coming years!


3 comments:

  1. so sweet! I love the updates! Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love that picture of you two so much! Good job updating!

    ReplyDelete