Thursday, December 15, 2011

~Fall Time~

Here is a catch up on all of the fun things we did this fall!
(I forgot to mention in my summer posts that we got a new addition to our family. His name is barney and he is a black lab/German shepherd. We found him on craigslist. A family had picked him up from the pound right before he was about to be put down. They gave him a foster home until we came along. He is about 1 1/2 years old and can be quite a handful. He is such a fun and smart dog!)





We had SO much fun this fall time! At the beginning of October, I got the chance to go to the semi-annual scrapbook retreat with Eli's side of the family. We went to a beautiful cabin in Ogden. We had so much fun staying up late, tons of junk food, crafting like crazy, and laughing till we were crying! It was much needed girl time. I made a gift for my mom..(can't tell yet, it's not Christmas yet. And then I made some cute diaper wipe cases!)

Here is the view from the back porch



And here are the diaper wipe cases



Later in October, I got the chance to go hunting with Eli. We spotted TONS of deer...sadly a lot were on private land. :( We even got out and hiked quite a bit. It was fun driving around with all of the beautiful fall colors, talking and laughing with my best friend.






Football game!! Shelley vs. Bonneville



Carving pumpkins!
We had so much fun! I laughed so hard when the stem on Eli's pumpkin broke and it took him awhile to get the top out haha. His was Batman, of course, and mine was just a weird, freaky face ;)
We roasted the seeds and ate them. Yummy!










A couple of nights before Halloween, we decided to have a party with our friends. We had yummy baked potatoes and everyone dressed up in awesome costumes. After dinner we went to the Haunted Theater in Shelley. It was a blast! My little sisters helped scare in it, and it was funny when they tried to scare us ;) Afterwards we went back to our house and played games. It was such a good night!







Eli spoiled me on my birthday! He got me a new set of scriptures, a waver, and some new downeast shirts. He made me a yummy breakfast in the morning and then later that night we went on our date! We went to a movie and we were the only ones in the theater. Empty especially for us ;) Then we went to Great Wall for dinner. YUM! We went and shopped around town and spent the night together. I didn't feel very well the rest of the night,but Eli took such good care of me.



Thanksgiving was great. Two dinners in one day...yes please!! We went up to Grandma and Grandpa Coons for dinner and then to my parents. We played games and had lots of pie. Here are some of the cute turkey's me and my sisters made. Super easy but way cute!



Breaking Dawn Premiere with all the Coon sisters and friends!!
We started the night off with a party at Katie's. We had fake teeth and yummy pizza!
Then we went to Edwards for the midnight showing. It was...interesting...but good!
Such a fun fun night!




My little sister Katie did such a great job in Miss Bonneville. It was great to go and watch her. She sang beautifully and looked gorgeous!!



This fall was great and filled with so many memories. Can't wait for the Christmas season!

No comments:

Post a Comment