Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Visit to Utah for Reunion and Lagoon Trips!

Back in July, me and Eli went down to Utah for the Anderson Reunion and to see Grandma in the hospital. I'm so glad I got to meet her, and that Eli was able to see her since he hadn't for two years. It was a great weekend spending time with family and spending time with her.
About a week later, we went back down for Grandma Anderson's funeral.
We stayed at Ali's house with all of Eli's family. It was great to have us all together! It was such a great service, and I loved hearing about her life and learning more about her. Such an amazing, strong, and loving woman.
Instead of going home to Idaho, we decided to go to Lagoon with Chris & Hanna's family and Beau and Bonnie's Family. Such a BLAST!! We had fun on all the rides, eating delicious food, watching the musical, and riding the train. I loved spending time with family and especially Eli.
In August we went back to Lagoon with my family for Dani's birthday. It has been sort of a tradition the past few years. We had a LOT of fun! We played in Lagoon A Beach this time. The lazy river and slides were awesome! I love spending time with our families!












No comments:

Post a Comment