Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Wretched Sweaters!

Last weekend we were privileged to attend the first annual "ugly sweater" party at Shanna's and Mike's! Earlier that day, me and Katie went searching some thrift stores for the perfect and most ugly sweaters ever. We hit the jackpot at the store across from DI. We picked out Cameron and Eli's sweaters for them. (I made sure I got something VERY wretched for him. I found a tight green turtle neck and then a red sweater, that had a snowman on it, to go over it. I might add that the sweater was sort of a belly shirt! I found a turtle neck that had faded poinsettias on it, and then I found a beautiful red sweater vest to go over the turtle neck. Eli was such a good sport when he came home and saw what he was supposed to put on! ;)



We made delicious individual pizzas and had tons of yummy treats! It was so much fun visiting and laughing with everyone. I loved the white elephant game. I ended up with a DVD set of some classic cartoons, and Eli got a sweet file folder for all of our bills and such.
It was a really fun night, and I can't wait to do it again next year!




1 comment:

  1. haha! That was a lot of fun! Shopping for sweaters was a blast (even though I was so much more excited about all the awesome TOYS I found at that thrift store!) You need to send me the individual pics of cam and I from the wretched sweater party! Love you!

    ReplyDelete