Thursday, December 22, 2011

~DI Goodies~

I have been going to the DI so much lately! I have been finding some really great things. I can't post the "presents" that I have gotten from there quite yet, but I will show you some of the other things!

This mirror is one of my most favorite finds in a long time!



I LOVED it SO much, and it was only...2 dollars! I want to put it in my baby girls room. It is so beautiful and elegant!

Then I found some onesies for Remi. I hadn't bought any clothes yet, and I am so glad I can finally get stuff now that my baby is not an "it" anymore ;)



These pictures are not very good at all. Our camera died, and so all I had to use was my phone. Anyways, the one on the left is pink and white (if you can't tell.) They are both in really great shape and were only $1 each!

I found these socks for only $1 a pack. I know that they are a little big and won' fit my baby girl for a bit, but I couldn't resist. They are brand new and SO cute!



And last but not least...I found these cute, red table mats that are perfect for the Christmas season. They were only 50 cents each. Couldn't resist once again!



I love that I live so close to the DI! I find myself wanting to go everyday. I get so excited because I never know what goodies I will find that day.
Can't wait to get more things for my baby girl at AMAZING prices!!

3 comments:

  1. Do you have an invite to our DI sisters blog? If not tell Bec to invite you so you can post these on goodies to DI for. Are you going to paint that mirror? If so, what color!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope I do not, but I will have to let her know. I haven't really decided if I will paint it. I think we are doing brown and pink for her room so we'll see. I kind of love it how it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was buying stuff for James, I bought stuff in all sizes! They grow so fast, it's so nice to have lots of sizes. James went from newborn to 3 months stuff within the 1st month. And now at 4 and a half months he's already in 6-9 month stuff. I swear, it's like one day they just don't fit into it anymore! LOL :) So buying stuff she won't be able to wear right away is totally OK. Actually, I recommend it highly!

    ReplyDelete