Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Fishing

We were so lucky to go fishing with Grandpa Anderson when he came to visit this summer! We picked up him and Matt and then headed to Ririe. We stopped at Subway for dinner, and then headed to our fishing spot! Unfortunately...we caught NOTHING :( But it was still so much fun! (We did have a few bites...)

Scary story: Right when we got there, Eli saw a snake underneath our car. He picked it up and tried to get me, but I was ninja fast and locked all the doors before he could. PHEW! I absolutely HATE snakes. So I almost had a heart attack lol!

I have always had a love for fishing since I was a little girl. We had such a great time. I'm so glad me and Eli share a love for it and can do it together and with our family!











Soon after this fishing trip, I found out that I was...PREGNANT! I took a few dollar store tests that all came out positive, but I still could not believe it! So we went to Rosemark and I took a test there. Sure enough, those tests were right and I Was about a month along. We could not be happier! Here is a pic of our first ultrasound. I am due on April 28th!

No comments:

Post a Comment