Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas festivities

Me and Eli had such an amazing Christmas this year, especially because it was our first Christmas as a family...not spent on the phone...thousands of miles away. ;)
We did a lot of fun things with our families. It was so great spending time with them.
We had the Coon/Anderson Christmas party. Bread bowls, soup, and cookies! We played a fun white elephant game and visited with our family.


My cute little nephews in time out haha :)


Anderson Family


Coon Family

We got to go to Happy's Chinese Restaurant and the movie "Adventures of Tin Tin" with my side of the family. It was fun to spend time with them and try all of the delicious Chinese food!

Christmas Eve Pj's!!!
Me and Eli opened up our pajamas and then read the Christmas story from the bible. This will be a family tradition that we will carry on in our family! We made a bed on the floor in front of the beautiful, lit up Christmas tree and cuddled all night!





Christmas morning was GREAT! We woke up and opened our gifts from each other and last but not least...our HUGE stockings!! We went to the dollar store and picked out some stuff to fill them with.





On black friday we got our main present... a new TV!



We went out to Eli's parents for traditional CREPES!! SO yummy!! Loaded mine with nutella and strawberries.



Jerry's amazing shirt that we bought him...


We went home and got ready for church. Eli sang in Cameron and KAties ward. Him, Cameron, Everett, and Jerry sang "It came upon a Midnight Clear" and it was beautiful. I love that Christmas was on Sunday. It reminded us what Christmas was really all about.


We went our to my parents and visited with them. I got a new sewing machine from my mom and I can't wait to start using it. Now that I am married with a baby on the way, I have so many fun projects that I can start and use my sewing machine to do!!

Me and Eli came home and had a delicious Christmas dinner together. Steak, potatoes and gravy, salad, little smokies, and sparkling cider! We spent the rest of the night cuddling and watching National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. SO funny!



We had such a great holiday spending time with friends and family. I am so happy and feel so blessed to be married with a baby girl on the way, to have a loving Savior, and the gospel in my life.
I hope everyone had an amazing holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment